Saturday, July 22, 2006

Photos for Folkdance Nite
on 21/07/06

Kranji is the place i Miss...

Mr Cheng

Lester (Gong Fu Master)

OMG..!!! He is using a PHONE...???

even the gong fu master tink its funni that he is using a phone...

Joanne, Me and Siqi

Me

Mr Foo the Mr Nightmare

we r the Gong Fu Fighters... haha

a MAGIC ball in my hand...???

Ms Yong

haha...

all the memories

the murder has revealed...!!! he is behind US...!!!!

ME ( don noe what i m doing), Leong Wei, Siqi and Cynthia

we each got a weapon... we r not afraid of u... haha

Elson ( the GUN man)

haha...!!!!

what is that BESIDE me..???

Han Min ( the jellyfish)

Iskander ( the rocker)

Elson ( the singer in sch)

Ms Foo

Fauizana

Yi Zhao

Cassandra n the 'angel'

I am the ANGEL

Joanne and Amin............

n me.......heex

the MAN

Zullie ( the WEIRD guy)

Hafirzan and Syrami

Hua Yuan

Amin

...............

Christine, Ms Ong, Siqi and Me

Jeremy

why is my surrounding Blur...??

benedict ( the guy who alwaz skip Band wif me n Siqi)





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home