Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A sudden feel like blogging =)

Been working at hillview for attachment. Time really flies, still left with 2 weeks. Tml will be a busy day for me( i think so =x). I ask for an EARLY release from my supervisor. I m going off at 222222pm!!!!!! haha. After that , i will be rushing to LA SALLE for briefing for the SFF(Singapore Fashion Festival) with Angeline. YES, I M GOING TO VOLUNTEER AS A DRESSER =)

Pretty EXCITED! Its been a little dream of mine to participate in Fashion shows. My little dream =)))) I can imagined all the hectic things going to happen at the backstage with models rushing here and there, people shouting around and models dressing up and down. BUT, no matter what, i am gonna to enjoy the whole thing.

After the briefing, will be attending Topshop Fashion party at 7pm at WISMA. Thanks Angeline for inviting me as she got to bring along one friend to the party,(which is MMMEEEE!!!!). haha.
Hope its gonna to FUN and i am going to see whether my wonder woman sleepwear is in store =)
I M IN LOOOVE with WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!!





Anw, tml is NAQ's Birthday(26/03) and forward by Diana's birthday(27/03).


I am going to shout Happy 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Hope you both will enjoy yourselves on your birthdays =) Shall hang out soOON to celebrate urs birthdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home