Wednesday, July 26, 2006

yesterday was rushing through
my CAD
my thumb drive was spoiled
ALL MY WORK INSIDE....!!!!!!!!
damn it...!!
hav to redo all again...!!!

so was late for math
so skip math
went for BTM
haha

reached there...
saw Diana n Naq were in the room
chatting
while others were working outside
BAD BAD GIRLS...!!!
haha

settled down
n my hair was kind of messy
so my SWEET Naq
tied it neatly for me...
wooo...
so sweet of u...
love u...!!!

went to the library
sitting on the floor
chatting ard wif
Han feng,
Kana,
Diana and
Kang hong...
haha
dumb Han feng
trying to wear my jacket
n its was like going to tear...!!
too tight fitting for u le la
haha
he n Kana were playing wif my shoe
Han feng was looking at my wallet...!!!
so horrible to be dere
when Naq was not there...
haha

after school,
planing to go out
but our dear Naq needs
her Beaute slp
so we went home....

was alone at home
DAMN damn BORING...!!!!

I WANT TO WATCH
THE LAKE HOUSE....!!!!!!!!
anione...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home