Monday, April 14, 2008



SCHOOL FINALLY STARTED......

I really have no comments on my new class =)

I am so glad that I was in the same class with yi hsuen for CECONS class. I am so totally regretted for skipping class and didn't do well for my exam which result to repeat modules. The feeling in the new class is really SUCKS. Everything is like all over again, looking at the same teachers and listening to the same stuffs again. One word to describe all these,..........BORING!!!!!

Can Someone bring me a time machine and bring me back when i am preparing for 'O' level?? I will work hard and get to the course i want. So i wont be suffering like this now. (Alrite, I know all this are BULLSHIT! No point saying all these now. Okie, i make a full stop to all these now.)


Let me tell you the funs I had for the few days..............


11th April 2008

Its was my last day of attachment. Totally no mood to do stuffs, all i think was to chat around and slack around =)). Moving around the office and chat with some of my colleagues and also did some final stuffs needed for the log book. Then Rong er and I went around giving our thank you gifts to our department and some close colleagues. Thanks Karen and Wan Ling for their hand drawn and made cards, LOVE IT A LOTSSSSS =))) !!!!!!!!

After work, cause we only got two cars so Michelle, Rong er, William and me went over to SAKURA at Toa Payoh first by cab while the rest by car. We went up to take a seat first and we started to play games while waiting for the rest. Had fun pinching ears yea =))) We really wait until cannot TAHAN! So we started to eat first.

Had a lot of foods and of cuz PHOTO TAKING!!!! (Haven got the photos and videos from them yet)

After dinner, our dear Edmund decided to go K-box which is just next door and most of us went. All sabotaged me when Rong er went to the toilet. My supervisor want me to sing the first song. IS LIKE SO PAI SEH LAAAA!!!!!!!! Nvm, thinking it was like my last day, so just go for it. Chosen to sing
勇气 by 梁静茹 which i heard my supervisor singing that day while he doing his work, hehehe =)))) A lot of FUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all sang until its closed. Reached home about 3am. Anw, thanks William for sending me and Mei Shyun home =)))


13th April 2008

Wanted to go to this little children museum at Arab street. But thanks to Joanne for delaying and delaying time until we headed over to Siqi's house in the end. Supposed to made stuffs for Cynthia's present. We took photos for the stocks which Siqi bought from Bangkok. And finally we did what we supposed to do. Thats how i spend my day yea =))


ONE GOOD NEWS TO SHARE.............



I AM GOING TO BANGKOK!!!!!!!!


COUNTING DOWN TO 6 DAYS....... =))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home